Hygiene standard Covid
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world in many ways, and the way we travel is no exception. At FAHRWERK, we are committed to ensuring the safety and health of our guests, chauffeurs and employees. We have taken steps to ensure that our guests can travel safely and securely.
In this blog post, we’ll take an in-depth look at our hygiene standards during the pandemic and how we’re making sure you feel safe with us.
Between trips, our personnel thoroughly disinfect the vehicles with special focus on all contact surfaces. Our personnel are required to wear mouth and nose protection while driving. Outside the vehicle, our chauffeurs are also required to wear them at all times. In the vehicle, guests are provided with mouth and nose protection. Disinfectants are also available for guests and staff.
Furthermore, we have at FAHRWERK…
- a TÜV-compliant and transparent partition between the front seats and the rear will be installed in the vehicles to provide maximum protection for all occupants. In addition, the chauffeurs will proactively offer the guest to open the side windows as well as the sunroof in suitable weather conditions to allow a supply of fresh air.
- our chauffeurs trained continue to handle the same personal assistance with luggage and other items as you are used to. If you prefer to handle your luggage personally, your chauffeur will open and close the trunk so that only you touch your belongings.
- Introduced a recommendation to reduce the maximum number of guests per vehicle. This is done by leaving the passenger seat empty and a maximum distance between guests in the vehicles. A maximum of two guests are seated in sedans and no more than four guests in vans. In larger vehicles as well as buses, individual solutions based on the respective seating arrangements are implemented.
- the rule that only symptom-free guests are transported. In case of fever, cold or cough we ask you not to travel with us. We will be happy to recommend several contact points for immediate testing for a possible infectious disease.
- set the safety of our guests, chauffeurs and employees as our top priority. We encourage any passenger who tests positive to notify FAHRWERK immediately. Once we are notified, we will notify those who have had contact with the affected person in the last two weeks. If you or any of your fellow passengers have tested positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of riding with Fahrwerk GzR, please notify us. This will help us keep more people healthy.
Stay up to date on our social channels